I'm a Beauty Blogger from Australia, sharing my love for makeup. Some of you may know me as @Skindzmakeup on Instagram.

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Face of the Day (FOTD 1)

My First Post:


What's on my face today?

1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 'Off the Cuff' Palette

Where to buy: Sephora (however this was Limited Edition)
  • Amazing Pigmentation
  • Great array of colours
  • Long Lasting

2. Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette
Where to buy: MyBeautySpot Stands
  • Some colours are quite pigmented, with others lacking (I'd say about 50:50)
  • Colours are quite buttery and smooth
  • Long Lasting if you use a primer (note that I didn't today)

3. YSL Glossy Stain
Where to buy: Myer, David Jones, YSL Stand Alone Stores
  • Amazing pigmentation 
  • Super moiturising
  • Ok longevity (I'd say about 3-4 hours without reapplying)
  • Application allows the product to glide on effortlessly

4. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder (Medium)
Where to buy: Strawberrynet
  • By far my Holy Grail sculpting powder 
  • Cool-toned for a natural contour
  • Long Lasting
  • Pigmented
  • Buttery soft

5. Giorgio Armani Corrector (orange)
Where to buy: Myer, David Jones
  • So smooth and blends like a dream
  • Long lasting
  • Hides my undereye circles

6. Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Where to buy: Myer, David Jones
  • I didn't like this product at the beginning, it wasn't until I dried it out that I saw the amazing effects it has on the lashes
  • Provides volume and length
  • This waterproof formula also holds the curl quite well
  • It is a little difficult to get off, so make sure you have a good eye makeup remover

7. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
Where to buy: Myer, David Jones, Chanel Stand Alone stores
  • Great product for normal skin
  • Very blendable
  • Satin finish
  • Not the most long lasting, but still lasts a good 5-7 hours on my skin
  • Medium coverage

8. Mac Studio Finish Concealer (NC30)
Where to buy: Myer, David Jones, Mac Stand Alone stores
  • Shade is a bit dark for my skin but it works well for spot concealing UNDER foundation
  • Blends in very well (note for the best effect apply and warm it up with your fingers)
  • Full coverage
  • Long Lasting

9. Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
Where to buy: sasa.com
  • My Holy Grail Eyeliner
  • Super black
  • Long lasting
  • Precise tip
  • Does not smear or smudge
I can do reviews on individual products in my upcoming posts.

Hope you're all having a beautiful day.

Love Cindy (Skindzmakeup)




No comments:

Post a Comment