I'm a Beauty Blogger from Australia, sharing my love for makeup. Some of you may know me as @Skindzmakeup on Instagram.

Thursday 31 July 2014

Review: Makeupforever Pro Finish

MakeupForever ProFinish Powder

Where to buy: Sephora

I have been using my Mac Mineralised Skin Finish in Light for years now. However, ever since my friend introduced me to this little guy, I haven't looked back.

So what's so good about it?

For me, I primarily use powders to set my makeup or on lazy days when I just don't bother with liquid foundations. Hence, I love powders that require minimal effort. This product is certainly that. It provides medium but buildable coverage, has a buttery texture, last a whole day, controls oiliness on the Tzone and sets my liquid foundation so it loses that sticky feel (I hate that feeling). Another added bonus is that it has beautiful packaging and is decently priced (note I'm comparing this against Australian makeup prices). 

So what don't I like about this product?

Well for starters, it's not easily accessible in Australia so I usually pick it up overseas. Also as much as I love the medium coverage, it does feel a little heavy on the skin and with a few layers it will start to cake up. The other thing I have noticed is that it seems to run out quickly too... though it may be because I use it almost every day, I can start to see the pan and I've only had it for a few months. Eep!

Overall rating:

Packaging - 5/5 (lightweight and sleek)

Quality - 4.5/5 (it feels a little heavy) 

Price - 4/5 (compared to Aussie prices)




No comments:

Post a Comment