I'm a Beauty Blogger from Australia, sharing my love for makeup. Some of you may know me as @Skindzmakeup on Instagram.

Friday 15 April 2016

Review: Rimmel #Insta Flawless

Radiant Skin in a bottle.

Who doesn't want perfectly glowing skin am I right? Well with Rimmel's latest product, you'll be able to have subtly bronzed and radiant skin in no time.

Welcome to my life #InstaFlawless.
 

Rimmel claims:
  • A Perfecting, Radiant Skin Tint that provides a natural looking radiant glow 
  • Helps to erase signs of fatigue. 
  • Ultra lightweight formula leaves skin hydrated for up to 24hrs 
  • Helps to perfect & brighten skin tone. 
  • Can be worn alone for a radiant glow or under makeup to extend the wear.

My Thoughts:

Scent:
The product has a light fresh scent that is not offensive whatsoever. It reminds me of a rich face cream or something that is super clean with a tad of floral mixed in.

Packaging/ Price:
The product comes in a creamy light brown tube that is 30ml and has two shades - light/medium or medium/dark. With pink and gold detailing on the packaging, this skin tint really appeals to the modern/ younger market. 

I like the fact that is comes in a tube as its more hygienic and I can control the amount of product that I'd like to use. I chose the colour light-medium for my NC15/NW20 skin and it blends in nicely.

Oh just thought I should also mention that the RRP of this skin tint is $13.95 AUD but as us beauty lovers know, there is always a sale ;). 

Product:
The cream dispensed from the tube is quite a thin consistency and for the light-medium colour, it appears very similar to a tinted moisturiser. On application, it is very easy to blend and leaves no tacky feeling. The first thing I noticed about the skin tint was the beautiful glow that it provides. In sunlight it made my face appear more radiant, yet still natural. Not sure if 'brightened' is the right word, but for me it subtly warmed up my face whilst providing a 'lit from within' look. The weight of the product is very light, in fact whilst wearing it, it felt like I had nothing on. I wouldn't say that it is a moisturising product as Rimmel claims, but it didn't cling to any dry patches either.

I have used this product under and without makeup. For those of you like me with hyper-pigmentation issues, this tint doesn't provide coverage (but never claims to!), so I prefer to use this under my makeup for that beautiful glow rather than on its own.

The product photographs beautifully I'll definitely repurchase.

What do you think of this new release?

Love Cindy aka Skindzmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment